Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sleeter Conference 2008

Sleeter conference is where QuickBooks accountants, bookkeepers, accounting industry leaders get together to discuss ideas on accounting. Where did Kendrick and I fit in? The software company that we work for, Fishbowl Inventory is the #1 add-on to QuickBooks and we attended the conference. Fishbowl did a presentation Monday, and stayed at the conference Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. Intuit (QuickBooks) hosted a dinner for us Wednesday night which was fun. The picture above is the hotel where we stayted. The people who attended the conference with us were
Dave Williams: CEO
Grant Kimball: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
John David King: Direct Sales Manager
ME: No title :)
Kendrick: Training Team Lead
Here we are waiting to head over to the conference after breakfast
This is George Keliher. George is my top implementation consultant for Fishbowl out of Long Beach California. I've been working with George for about 2 years and have only seen him face to face 3-4 times because of the nature of our business.

This is Jeanne Tarazevits, my top Reseller out of California. She's currently #2 in all of Fishbowl for sales and my personal top reseller. She also does some implementations. I've worked with Jeanne for just under 2 years and have only met with her face to face 3-4 times as well. If you're wondering what my job at Fishbowl is, I'll tell you... I'm a sales rep. about 50-75% of the time I'm doing presentations over the phone and internet with companies to show them what the software does... the other portion of the time, I'm working with people like Jeanne Tarazevits or George Keliher to get other companies going on the software. I have resellers and implementations specalists dotting all across the US. I have to say that I love my job! I'm now starting to work with Motorola and Unitech resellers, to set up barcoding within warehouses.One night as the conference was wrapping up, Kendrick told me to run outside and take a picture. I had NO idea what made him think of such a random idea until I ran out there. Talk about beautiful!!! It was such a fun week. My mom babysat McKinlee and Seven for us while we were gone that week. Thank you so much mom!!!


No comments: