Monday, March 2, 2009

McKinlee McKinlee McKinlee


This was McKinlee on Sunday. Kendrick dressed her... he is SO great with her! The have lots of fun together. I'm always amazed at how much fun they have together. Kinlee loves her dad. She slept all through church on Sunday... I seriously couldn't have been happier!!!




This is my Pepsi drinking girl!!!


Kendrick has a toy called "Crazy Frog" that he LOVES to put on McKinlee.... I'm not quite sure what the obsession is there, but it IS really funny to watch her



You'll notice she's still in her jameez




Don't you just dig her fro??


And last but not least, the latest love of her life....




All over my friggin' house.... (not that my house was clean to START with!!!)







7 comments:

Nikki said...

awww the wrinkled nose kills me when she smiles..what a ham!!!

Brandee Lloyd said...

She looks just like her dad! What a doll and smart to because pepsi is the best.

Williams Family said...

Wow she looks so much like her daddy!! I can't believe how big she is getting. I wish that you lived closer her and my twins would have so much fun together.

Cailee said...

She has so much hair, I love it, and her dress is so cute!!!

Nathan and Esther said...

That dress is so cute! she looks adorable! Good luck with picking up the packing peanuts!

Jodi said...

She is so stinkin cute!! Love that first picture with her cute smile!!

DeeAnna said...

Isn't it funny how they love boxes and packing material and newspaper and crazy things like that! You know my kids preoccupation with rocks and weeds and sticks.=) She's adorable!