Wednesday, October 7, 2009

McKinlee and the kitties

So! I'm down in Henrieville and I got the opportunity to switch photo shoots with a gal down here, Janice Twitchell (I know her husband who graduated with my sister) Anyway! We get to her house and there are these cutest little kittens and McKinlee couldn't help but maul them to death.... A couple times I thought she was holding them much too close to the throat to allow them to breathe *LOL* BUT! The kittens didn't mind because they were purring every time I pulled them away to "readjust" Janice, thanks for taking McKinlee's pictures! We will definitely want some family ones when my hubby can be there!




2 comments:

Terry and Christina said...

Christy McKinlee is adorable!! And I love Henriville! Seriously look at that view! thanks for coming to Mae's blessing and taking pictures! Your awesome! Hope to see you again soon!

Nathan and Esther said...

how cute is that!