Thursday, June 4, 2009

Concert in Payson

Hey Everyone!

I'm going to be playing in a benefit concert Friday June 5

Payson Park
6:00- donations
Benefit concert

There will be food and entertainment.  The funds will go directly to a family whose father has cancer.  After finding out he had cancer, he lost his job and his insurance.  But they are going to make things work!  

I will be selling CDs at the fundraiser, and anything above my cost for the CD will go to the family to support them.

I will be selling my personal album "Surrounded By Angels"  
I will be selling "Unified By Grace" an album produced by QuickStar Productions out of Baltimore Maryland which features my song "Things I Can't See"

Come and support this family in this great cause!  Donations will be accepted, and any CDs purchased in this regard, whether at the benefit concert or not, all profits will go to this wonderful family who is working through such a hard time.

Feel free to call my cell if you have questions 801-655-3898

1 comment:

joshandkari said...

o im sad! i would have loved to have been there...i didnt know about it til 11:00 sat night...been sick and hadnt been online to see your note! i hope everything went well!!!