Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day Gift

Hey! I just wanted to let you guys know the massage business is ALMOST there! We are planning on opening next weekend. We are going to be in Payson offering 10 minutes for $10 for massages at the craft fair at Payson High (700 South Main in Payson).


Also, we are offering a Father's Day Gift Certificate for a 1 hour massage for $35.00
You can just email me or call me and I'll totally hook you up! We have a gift certificate for a couples massage too, if any of you are interested!!! My email is kc_hair@yahoo.com.

If you guys think of any good ideas for this business let me know! I have already received quite a few great ones from some of you that we are already using... THANKS!!!

Solase Massage and Oxygen Bar is located by Deseret Book in Orem. We will also send massage therapists TO YOU!

No comments: