Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Slobber Monster

So last night, McKinlee did the same thing she's starting to do EVERY night... she pooped in the tub. So Kendrick and I pulled her out and laid her on the counter and started to feed her rice cereal (we usually do it in the tub because it's fun for her to make a mess....) Anyway, Kendrick put a HUGE bite of rice cereal in her mouth... and she sneezed. Here's the aftermath! Gotta love it!




I also did Paige's hair yesterday for her concert. I wish I would have brought my camera to the concert because I also saw Chloe and Morgan Harris, Lindsey Swenson, Pam DePaz, Angell and Jewell Smith, and Paige! They all did a great job playing. The Super stars also showed up: Katie and Jake Price (Katie teaches Paige violin lessons) Cody and Mike Harris and Nikki and Jason.. and the Smith Family! So it ended up being a really fun night, and the SF 17th ward dominated the general population *laughs* It was like a 20 minute concert.. and McKinlee even paid attention! Good job you girlies that played!

3 comments:

The Prettymans said...

That's funny! Aren't you glad it was Kendrick feeding her instead of you!

The Roundy Clan said...

Your family is so cute. Where did she get all that hair? I think she has more than I do. Good thinking feeding her in the tub.

DeeAnna said...

'Kay, I just have to say that I love Kendrick's shirt in the pictures. I might have to find a couple of those to hand out...
The old poop in the tub trick, huh. Joseph loved that one, too.