Friday, December 26, 2008

SKIING!!!


Wow. This was the first time I had EVER gone, and I'm SO going again. I only flipped upside down one time (I was going too fast and needed to stop) but I found a REALLY fun way to ski.. on accident! I was trying to get up and I knew nothing about skiing. So I had my skis facing downhill and sort of grabbed the back of them like I was crab-walking. I started going down the hill and I couldn't stop because I couldn't wedge my skis and I couldn't let go! The only choice I had was to biff it. MAN it was so funny... people were laughing so HARD! Here's a picture of Kendrick, me and Dennis (Denise, my ski-addicted sister) I have to admit that my feet and hands were numb, but I couldn't quit!


4 comments:

The Roundy Clan said...

Skiing looks so fun, I have not been since I was in 8th grade. We won't say how long ago that was.


I feel so good, I am starting to question if the Dr put a second device in. After the first I felt like ___ for a long time. I am feeling so good, it's amazing.

Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I bet your little slobber monster hada great time.

The Prettymans said...

Hey, that's not the only time you did something crazy...don't you remember the ski lift crash!! I can't wait to go again..I'm glad you loved it as much as you did!

Ronda said...

HOw fun. I love to skii, but I haven't in years.

Brian and Megan said...

So we are glad you found our blog! Your little girl is darling!!! Now I can see what you are up to!